I woke up this morning, and I couldn’t believe it was my birthday, this year went by so fast! I graduated university, started my career in Zumba, and also run my own jewelry business now. When you have goals in life, it’s amazing what you can accomplish in a year.
I think it’s a good idea to look back and reflect on your birthday, the experiences you’ve gone through, and what you’ve learned. Throughout the year I gotta say I learned to say ‘no’ a couple more times, and stand a little taller with my own decisions. So…here are 23 things I’ve learned when I turned 23, hope this list inspires you to write one too! 🙂
1.Love, Loove, LOVE YOURSELF !!!<3 ❤ ❤
2. Forgive but never forget.
3. You are stronger than you think you are.
4. You choose your thoughts. Take control of your thoughts and you can control how you feel.
5. Be grateful every single day, it feels so good to be grateful! 🙂
6. Hard work always pays off.
7. Big dreams/goals takes time (there’s a reason why their big!) so be patient and enjoy the journey.
8. Trust actions, not words.
9. It’s OK not to know where you’re going, you’ll end up where you need to be. ALL THE TIME 🙂
10. Don’t worry, worry gets you no where.
11. If you never ask, you’ll never get.
12. Think about yourself first, before saying ‘yes’ to someone’s favor
13. Even when you explicitly say ‘no’ to someone, and they don’t get it, keep saying ‘no’ to them until they get it.
14. No one is judging you except yourself, so don’t judge yourself or others.
15. You can travel the world if you want to.
16. It’s OK to be nice but don’t let other people take advantage of you.
17. Family becomes more important.
18. It’s OK to ask for help.
19. It’s OK to be sexy…
20. Know what makes you happy, so you can be happy whenever you want 🙂
21. Even if something seems impossible or hard to do, YOU CAN DO IT!
22. No one is perfect, be your own kind of beautiful.
23. Life doesn’t have to be tough, everything you go through, makes you YOU! ❤
Hope this list inspires you to write one too! 🙂
Empower Love ❤